Miami, Florida, USA
Denise’s official education info isn’t offered.
Plus-size style model
- Father— Unknown
- Mother— Daphne Bidot
- Siblings — Unidentified
Denise Bidot is stood for by
- Muse Model Administration– New York City
- Milk Monitoring– United Kingdom
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
In the past, there have been rumors of her having dated someone called, Gregory Vrecenak. Nevertheless, these rumors can’t be validated nor it can be verified whether he is the father of her child Joselyn.
Race/ Ethnic background
Denise has Puerto Rican as well as Kuwaiti origins.
- High elevation
- Complete lips
42-32-45 in or 107-81-114 cm
18 (United States) or 50 (EU) or 22 (UK)
9 (United States) or 39.5 (EU)
Brand name Endorsements
Denise Bidot has actually fronted campaigns for a range of brands including– Forever
- Levi’s Denims
- Lane Bryant
- Old Navy
Best Understood For
- Being one of the leading plus-size models in the apparel industry
- For introducing the campaign “There is No Wrong Way To Be A Female”
- Starring in TV shows such as Habla Female (HBO production) as well as Curvy Girls (nuvoTV)
Initial TV Show
In 2011, Denise appeared in the very initial episode of period 1 as herself in the collection Curvy Girls.
Denise likes to stay healthy and balanced by participating in dancing courses at the Downtown dancing classes in New York City. She is particularly fond of the ballroom dancing sessions. In situation, there is a fashion week around the corner, she goes in for personal dance courses also to take the strength of exercise a notch higher.
During style weeks, her selection of pre-workout food is prawn cocktail, which provides her required power prior to the exercise. She restores her energy levels after the exercise with a excellent old mug of coffee.
Denise Bidot Favorite Things
- Latina Good Example — Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek
- Clothing Brands— Vince Camuto, BCBG MaxAzria, Theory, Alice + Olivia, Diane von Furstenberg
- Online Fashion Shops— Style to Figure, Asos, Madison And Also
- Female Role Model — Her mom
Resource— Latina, Huffington Blog Post
Denise Bidot Truths
- At the age of 15, she transferred to Los Angeles to try her luck in the acting market.
- While she was functioning as a make-up artist for a plus size version throughout a photoshoot, the digital photographer asked her whether she intended to get into modeling. Right after, she positioned for an examination photoshoot with the same professional photographer.
- In September 2014, she created history by ending up being the first plus-size Latina design to stroll the ramp at the New york city Style Week. She opened up the CHROMAT fashion show for Becca McCharen.
- In June 2015, she teamed up with the swimsuitsforall brand name to release the Beach Body. Not Sorry campaign to motivate body positivity. Her pictures and also video clip for the campaign were not retouched to eliminate cellulite and also stretch marks.
- She is an energetic supporter of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- She has been involved in the charity work for Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation, which aims to sustain urban young people with direct exposure to the arts as well as additionally supports emerging musicians.
- In 2016, she led the launch of way of life movement, There is no Upside-down to be a Lady, which commemorates females of every shape and size.
- Visit her main web site @ denisebidot.com.
- Adhere To Denise on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and also Tumblr.
Did we miss out on anyone?